Christmas comes but once a year* so if you couldn’t come today, don’t miss tomorrow (Sunday 26 Nov, 10-4pm) which is the second & last day of Apley’s Christmas Market at Apley Farm Shop, Shropshire. Sun 26 Nov 2017 (10-4pm) – it’s a FREE event & indoors in a heated marquee.
Apley Christmas Market (aka Apley Christmas Food & Craft Fair) is a great way to start the Christmas season. Come hungry & graze your way round our courtyard full of some of Shropshire’s finest food producers. Meet & chat with the producers of some of our delicious products we stock in the farm shop. Visitors will also find Shropshire artisan crafters, offering unique handmade Christmas presents, including candles, cushions, jewellery & even shark’s teeth. Apley’s own staff will be showcasing our own products, handmade on site including our award winning mince pies.
Sample delicious local produce & pick up the perfect gift for the foodies in your life. Create an amazing cheeseboard for your Christmas meal or pick up a treat for yourself. So much to enjoy in our lovely shopping courtyard. firstname.lastname@example.org or 07739 320 314.
Below are the logos of just some of the producers attending.
Guess how days until Christmas ...!
Christmas Market Offers
- Tiger Gin Normally £38.99 this weekend £35.00
- Shropshire Spice stuffing’s 2 for £2.50
- Sloe motion liquor’s 35ml 2 for £30.00
- Merangz 3 for £5,00
- Kitchen Thyme rubs two for £6.00
- 10% off Quickes Cheese
- Churchfields Droitwich Salt 100G special price £3.00 normally £3.29
- Oak Apple two for £5.00
- Cottage delight 3 for £5.00 mini globes and 2 for £9.00 on large pates
- Hop and stagger Apley ales 2 for £4.00
- 2 for £8.00 best of taste Coulis
- Mr Moydens 10% off
- Punjaban 2 for £6.00 on sauces and marinades
- Peters Yard 2 for £5.00
- Swifts Focaccia two for £6.00
- Taste of Tanzania special price £4.00 for 10 coffee bags instead of £4.50