A 2hr butchery Course.
What will the course cover?
▪ We discuss special utensils & preparation.
▪ We will tailor the course to your special interests.
▪ You can take away anything you make.
Why choose an Apley Bakery course ?
▪ You make – we bake – you take
▪ It’s a great present for anyone of any age, at any time of year
▪ Learn or develop a new skill. We believe hands on is the best way
▪ Enjoy a fun day out
▪ Spend quality time & an experience to share with family & friends
▪ It’s tailor-made according to your interests
▪ It’s held on dates when it suits you (as far as possible)
▪ It’s held in a beautiful countryside setting at our genuine, family-run, farm shop
▪ It’s led by our friendly & experienced staff
▪ Whilst there, take the chance to enjoy a delicious lunch & or tea in the Creamery Café of Apley Farm Shop
How to book?
▪ Call, email, visit us or book online
▪ Register your interest
▪ We will then contact you with a selection of dates & times from which you can choose the most convenient for you
▪ Tell us your special interests, so we can tailor the tour just for you
▪ Please see website for T&Cs
Mainly in our Corn Loft Conference Room at Apley Farm Shop
Throughout the year, 7 days p/w. We will contact you with a selection of dates & times from which you can choose the most convenient for you
Our Head Baker will lead the course with help from a member of their team