Shropshire Food Hall
Visit the Shropshire Food Hall at Apley Farm, home to the Apley Butcher, the Apley Delicatessen, the Apley Bakery & Apley Walled Garden produce. For 362 days a year, we offer fresh, local & seasonal produce alongside fine foods from the best food & drinks producers in Shropshire & its surrounding counties.
Smoked Pheasant is our latest own-brand product smoked by the multi award winning MacNeil’s Smokehouse in Worcestershire.
It’s the ultimate free-range super food – very high protein, low in salt & fat, it’s ready to eat. Subtly smoked in beechwood, it is the best ever way to enjoy pheasant.
Onsite or Online? If you can’t visit us, search our online shop & if you still can’t find it, just call or email us. We’ll get back to you asap to expedite delicious foods to your door !
The Apley Collection
Our own brand products include:
- Apley honey from bee hives around the Apley Estate
- Apley Ale brewed less than a mile from the farm shop
- Lord Hamilton’s coffees especially blended for us in Shropshire
- Lord Hamilton’s teas blended by our London tea broker just for us
- the Apley cheese originally made in the Creamery Café in 1956-65
- the Lady Hamilton range of jams & sauces
- Lord Hamilton’s gins
- our cakes handmade daily onsite in the Apley Bakery
- our Delicatessen range which includes Apley cheddar truckles & a range of ready-to-eat products handmade daily onsite
Our friendly & knowledgeable butcher offers everything from local venison, pork, chicken, turkey, beef, lamb, sausages, bacon, burgers, barbecue packs, meat boxes, ready-packed meats, stir-fries & much more
Our Bakery team handmake a wide range of cakes in our onsite bakery every day. They’re on the menus in our Creamery Café or available in the Food Hall to take home. We can also create personalised cakes for special occasions.
Local, national & international cheeses offered by our knowledgeable & friendly Deli staff. Scotch eggs, pasties, sausage rolls, cold meats, ready to go salads .. Great place to pick up your lunch.
Here you’ll find everything from sauces, chutneys, jams, cordials, pasta, cooking ingredients
Apley veg boxes
Apley Walled Garden supplies Apley Farm Shop all year round with fresh, local & tasty fruit & veg grown less than 1 mile away. Heritage as well as traditional varieties.