January Sale - Up to 15% off in Food Hall
Try 'Overnight Oats' on frosty mornings
What to do & see at Apley Farm Shop
We’re so much more than a farm shop – we’re a shopping village, full of activities for all ages, all year round.
- Eat in the Apley Kitchen cafe – breakfast, brunch, lunch, Cream Tea or Afternoon Tea, great coffees, teas & cakes
- Buy meat at the Apley Butchery counter, buy cheese, pasties, olives, cold meats, pates & more on the Apley Delicatessen counter
- Buy cakes handmade onsite in the Apley Bakery
- Buy fresh, local & seasonal fruit & veg, hand-grown in our very own Apley Walled Garden
- Play in Pigg’s Playbarn
- Celebrate your children’s birthday in our party rooms.
- For private parties, group & business meetings, book our Corn Loft Conference Room
- Paint some pottery or enjoy other crafts at Paint & Create
- Treat yourself to a hair cut at Wildrose Hairdressers
- Feed & touch the animals at Scotty’s Animal Park
- Ride Scotty’s Donkeys
- Walk our free Skylark Nature Trail
- Let your dog off the lead in Apley Dog Park (book online)
- Buy plants & get free gardening advice at Moongate Plant Centre
- Buy a bunch of flowers from Shropshire’s wedding florists, Big Little Things
- From Bella Gifts, find unique & unusual gifts & presents
Enjoy a great day our at Apley for all the family. There’s something for everyone !